WTF is Ethlas?
Ethlas is a platform for blockchain games. It has a rich library of in-house and third-party games that take advantage of its crypto platform. With Ethlas, players compete in different games to earn the in-game currency $GEMS, participating in tournaments.
What’s the Ethlas Ecosystem?
Ethlas wants to be a truly interoperable metaverse that uses blockchain to bring mass consumer adoption of play-to-earn games. Ethlas will turn gaming from a hobby to a legitimate stream of income to power the new wave of the crypto gig economy. While other crypto gaming projects want to publish games, Ethlas wants to be the go-to gaming platform.
Here are the different participants in the Ethlas ecosystem:
- F2P players - they can earn crypto while playing Ethlas’ games to power the gig economy.
- P2E players - they can create revenue-generating streams by loaning their NFTs to other players and farm $GEMS. The profit would be shared between the players and the managers.
- Game studios - they benefit from their relationship with Ethlas - studios will focus on creating games while Ethlas will provide sustainability of its rewards platform. It will support the studios with a growing user base, so the project doesn't have to worry about marketing, governance and outreach.
- Corporations - they can be plugged into the ecosystem and reach new users using sponsored prize pools and partnerships.
What are the Play-to-Earn Mechanics of Ethas?
Ethlas positions itself as a play-first game. While most gaming projects are focusing on the play-to-earn features, Ethlas wants to be fun to play before making money. Most of the games of Ethlas are developed in-house, but Ethlas will be working with big game studios to deliver new games to their platform.
- A library of casual games that includes arcade, puzzle and progression-based games.
- A daily leaderboard, showing your ranking. You can earn $XGEMS for being at the top of the leaderboard.
- Tournaments where players have to put $XGEMS to participate, and the winners will earn the prize.
- Komo Royale - a PVP based game where you battle with other players. You own your in-game characters and customize them.
- A wheel of fortune that will allow you to receive free $XGEMS, energy and Komo eggs from daily spins.
- A prize pool that makes it easy to earn $XGEMS
- A marketplace that allows you to buy in-game items, purchase characters or upgrade your NFTs. You soon will be able to trade with other people.
What’s the goal of Ethlas?
The crypto gaming market still has a barrier to entry. You need a lot of money to start yield farming or play-to-earn games. One of the most popular games, Axie Infinity, requires a lot of money, around $1000, to get started.
There’s also a big knowledge gap - even most crypto investors don’t fully understand blockchain technology. Also, the user experience of most crypto apps is bad. There’s a complex setup - you need to configure different chains, use different wallets, remember seed phrases.
This is where Ethlas comes in.
Ethlas allows everyone to play crypto games completely for free, so there aren’t any financial barriers. Users can start playing to earn immediately compared to wasting time in traditional games. Players will use their skills to win different rewards in competitions and tournaments.
The big innovation of Ethlas is sharing the upside with everyone. The team believes that the best ecosystems are the ones where everyone gets a share from the growth and its upside. That’s why the incentives in Ethlas are aligned.
The counter stones of the Ethlas ecosystem are:
- The players that will play the games for fun and get part of the rewards.
- Crypto natives that can participate in the Ethlas economy by yield farming, staking or just buying and holding the token.
- NFT artists and collectors. Ethlas works with some of the best artists in Southeast Asia to create NFTs with real in-game utility.
What’s the team behind Ethlas?
Ethlas is set up in Singapore, and it has offices all over the world - the US, Vietnam and of course, Singapore. Ethlas’s team is anonymous, they introduce themselves with different nicknames. Their experience lies in tech, having worked in big companies like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Airbnb.
Here are the leading members of the Ethlas team:
- The smart contract guy: He has spent more than a decade in the top tech Silicon Valley companies. He has a PhD in Security and Cryptography. He is writing all the smart contract code to help Ethlas become the safest and most scalable Game-Fi metaverse.
- The data scientist: He specializes in data science, machine learning, behavioural sciences and AI. He has worked at Google, and he’s a big believer in using data to find the truth.
- He who games: This guy wanted to quit college to become a professional Dota 2 player. He didn’t because he chose software engineering. Now, he’s a passionate game develop. He built most of the game mechanics you see on Ethlas.
- The growth hacker: The believer in zero-to-one growth hacking strategies. His mission is to make sure Ethlas onboards the next billion users in crypto gaming.
What are Ethlas’ Partners?
Ethlas haven’t disclosed all of their investors and partners due to contract clauses. Most of them come from the broader tech scene.
Here are a few of their investors:
- Genesis Fund - one of the largest NFT funds
- Chris Sirise - partner at Saison Capital
- Spencer Yang - product at Coinbase
- Shaun Heng - VP at Coinmarketcap
- Shiyan Koh - managing partner at Hustle Fund
Ethlas has also partnered with the Polygon Foundation, Hustle and Bustle.
What’s next for Ethlas?
Here are a few things from their roadmap:
- Enable Power Liquidity Pools and staking for the $ELS token.
- Add more chains that expand beyond Polygon.
- Create more Ethlas NFTs.
Ethlas is a promising project in the crypto gaming space. It has a good ecosystem, solid partners and investors. Their roadmap is ambitious and shows how committed the team is to their goal - to increase the adoption of crypto and blockchain games.
CONNECT WITH ETHLAS!
🌐 Website: https://ethlas.com
💬 Discord: https://discord.com/invite/5qTajhKsRr
📖 Telegram: https://t.me/Ethlas
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/ethlas_official
Ethlas XGEM sale starts on Dec 28, with yield farming up to 702% APY!— Ethlas | GameFi meets NFT (@Ethlas_Official) December 23, 2021
Join WL now👇👇
1️⃣Verify on https://t.co/EskJ6ZMkru
2️⃣Invite 3 friends on discord
4️⃣❤️, tag 3 friends and RT this post
Fill up https://t.co/QbaDbYf6Mk to guarantee your WL slots!🚀 pic.twitter.com/zPIefV8UBw
Disclaimer for The Arcane Bear
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us at our help desk email@example.com
Disclaimers for www.arcanebear.com
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.arcanebear.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.arcanebear.club), is strictly at your own risk. www.arcanebear.club will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
The information provided a The Arcane Bear and accompanying material is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should consult with an attorney or other professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs.
The Arcane Bear does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using our content. No one should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Arcane Bear disclaims any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
Content contained on or made available through the website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice or investment advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Your use of the information on the website or materials linked from the Web is at your own risk.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Thank you, you have no become a part of the development of our new trading space together.
For this, we are extremely Grateful!
The Entire Bear Council
The information on this site is for educational purposes only and is not investment or financial advice. Please do your own research before making any investment decisions. None of the information on this website constitutes, or should be relied on as, a suggestion, offer, or other solicitation to engage in, or refrain from engaging in, any purchase, sale, or any other any investment-related activity with respect to any cryptocurrency or other transaction.
Cryptocurrency investments are volatile and high risk in nature.
Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose.
We are not paid to do any reviews, but we do take positions in projects that we believe are promising.
Arcane Bear makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this website or any sites linked to or from this website.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN.
BY UTILIZING THE WEBSITE LOCATED AT www.arcanebear.com ("WEBSITE") AND PRODUCTS THEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT AN AUTHORIZED USER OF THESE SERVICES AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ITS PRODUCTS. ARCANE BEAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD OR REMOVE PORTIONS OF THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. WE SUGGEST THAT YOU REVIEW THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES. SUCH CHANGES SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE AFTER WE HAVE POSTED CHANGES TO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE MODIFIED TERMS. THIS DISCLAIMER OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENT, PRODUCED AND SIGNED BY ARCANE BEAR, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO SELL ANY SHARES OR SECURITIES OR THE PRODUCTS OFFERED THERETO. NONE OF THE INFORMATION OR ANALYSES PRESENTED ARE INTENDED TO FORM THE BASIS FOR ANY INVESTMENT DECISION, AND NO SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATIONS ARE INTENDED, AND ARCANE BEAR SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE ARE NOT, DO NOT OFFER AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL PRODUCTS. ACCORDINGLY, ARCANE BEAR DOES NOT PROVIDE INVESTMENT ADVICE OR COUNSEL OR SOLICITATION FOR INVESTMENT IN ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY AND/OR SECURITY AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED IN THAT WAY. ARCANE BEAR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM: (I) RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PRODUCED BY ARCANE BEAR, (II) ANY ERROR, OMISSION OR INACCURACY IN ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR (III) ANY ACTION RESULTING THEREFROM, (IV) USAGE OR ACQUISITION OF PRODUCTS, AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
Arcane Bear retains all right, title and interest in all of our intellectual property, including inventions, discoveries, processes, marks, methods, compositions, formulae, techniques, information and data, whether or not patentable, copyrightable or protectable in trademark, and any trademarks, copyrights or patents based thereon. You may not use any of our intellectual property for any reason, except with our express, prior, written consent.
All content included on the Website and associated products and services, such as, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, and images is the property of Arcane Bear and protected by copyright, trademark and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
Access to the Website
The Arcane Bear Website is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not represent that the Website will be available 100% of the time to meet your needs. In case of interruptions we take all reasonable actions to provide you with access to the Website as soon as possible, but there are no guarantees that access will not be interrupted, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information. We may suspend use of the Website at any time for maintenance.