WTF is Rainmaker Games?
We can all agree that the future of gaming is play-to-earn. It gives gamers more ownership and opportunities to make a living than traditional games. There are no two ways about it. But to reach the point where each game is play-to-earn, we will need more infrastructure.
Here’s where Rainmaker Games comes in. Read on to learn:
- What’s Rainmaker Games?
- Who is built for?
- What’s the team behind the project?
- Who are the investors?
- What are the tokenonomics?
What's Rainmaker Games' Origin Story?
Rainmaker Games started last July as a gaming guild in the P2E space, and it quickly grew to over 1200 guild members and 21,000 discord members. Also, Rainmaker Games made more than $700k in monthly revenue.
But the team’s vision was much bigger than a gaming guild. So after a year of immersing themselves in the P2E world, now they want to be its home. Rainmaker Games is backed by an active and healthy community, respected partners and investors.
What exactly is Rainmaker Games?
Rainmaker Games is no longer a gaming guild - it’s a free gaming platform for P2E games. Its goal is to connect gamers, games and guilds worldwide. Rainmaker Games saw the need to build a portal that allows more people to access the P2E world. They want to give everyone a chance to play games, earn an income and connect with like-minded people.
Rainmaker Games makes it easier for gamers, regardless of their level, to switch between games, chat, manage earnings all in one platform. The platform is built around fairness, and that’s why it will host 3 tiers of gameplay. Rainmaker Games wants to ensure every game is evenly matched, providing an exceptional gaming experience.
The 3 tiers go like this:
- Tier 1 for entry-level players that start with non-NFT based games.
- Tier 2 for mid-level players with NFT based games.
- Tier 3 for high-level players where they could become Guild Verified. It’s the first step towards ranking and scoring for premiere scouting from top guilds.
What problem does Rainmaker Games solve?
The idea of earning money from playing games has made the gaming world go “WOW”, bringing hope that more people can achieve financial freedom. The P2E industry will only continue to grow from here. But with the promise of P2E gaming comes high entry barriers, a hard learning curve, and poor access to good guilds.
Who is Rainmaker Games built for?
The team has created Rainmaker Games to connect games, gamers, and guilds worldwide. It’s the biggest global gaming platform with the largest P2E data. The goal of Rainmaker Games is to become the go-to hub for crypto gaming. It would be a launchpad for games and an awesome data source for guilds.
Rainmaker Games will use that data to build a seamless user experience and interface. Each individual player’s experience will be tailored to match his interests and skill level. They will also get video training content, so they can learn on the go.
What’s the team behind Rainmaker Games?
Rainmaker Games is built by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, marketers and gamers. Their team includes:
- Will Deane, the founder and CEO: A serial entrepreneur that founded, scaled and exited two companies - Unstoppable and Servc. Will has huge experience launching companies, building exciting brands and leading teams. Before he exited his last two companies, he was the head of sales and partnerships at Yext. Now, Will’s goal is to empower gamers worldwide to make a living by becoming part of Rainmaker’s P2E gaming ecosystem.
- Victor Tan, the Chief of Game Growth: a competitive gamer since the Atari games. He’s a serial entrepreneur and an ex-banker. Before co-founding Rainmaker Games, Victor created MYEX and GZ Technologies Consultancy. His clients included big Asian companies like Alibaba, Shopee, Lazara and huge players like Shell, ExxonMobile, COSL. Victor is a lifelong gamer and a blockchain fanatic since 2013. He was an active guild leader in most of the games he played. Right now, Victor’s focus is on improving Rainmaker Games.
- Jonathan Kennell, the Chief Technology Officer: the senior vice president of product management at Yext, leading a 16 person product team. Before Yext, Jonathan was the co-founder and CEO of Reschedge. It was NY based interview coordinating and scheduling company. Reschedge created the first algorithmic interview scheduling engine. In December 2013, HireVue acquired the company. Jonathan has also worked at Google as a staff software engineer and at HireVue as a director of product management. As the chief technology officer at Rainmaker Games, he brings tons of enterprise software experience in local marketing and leading teams.
- Joe Brottman, the Chief Creative Officer: Joe brings a wealth of experience in branding and design. He is the founder and creative director of brottman. co. It’s a user-focused brand and design agency that works with big brands like Coca-Cola, Visa, Wayfair, Grubhub, Oracle, Nugg Club. Joe has built tons of powerhouse brands. He’s also a published writer of children’s books based on visual communication. Joe has tons of awards for creative work and is working non-stop on making Rainmaker Games’ creative the best in the world.
- James Iver Morris, the Head of Content: James is the other creative visionary in the Rainmaker Games’ team. He has spent his career creating powerful campaigns for A-list brands like ABC, Six Flags, The American Music Awards, Dick Clark Productions and many more. Thanks to his experience in film and photo, James continues to deliver great creative work. He is the driving force in creating viral content that makes Rainmaker Games a household name.
But it’s not all about the team, the investors are equally important. And Rainmaker Games has solid backers.
The $RAIN is coming….#P2E Gamers and Guilds, Dec 17th is our fair launch on @CopperLaunch @RainmakerGaming is a free platform for P2E gamers to play hundreds of games with a guild verification system for guilds to find top players— Rainmaker Games (@RainmakerGaming) December 10, 2021
Sign up for launch https://t.co/SPWrA1Jimv pic.twitter.com/4WapYuZ3xq
How Does Rainmaker Games Make Money?
The company provides 50-70% of each player’s earnings in its native $RAIN token. The gamers can also get them in the in-game currency if they want to. Rainmaker Games keeps 30-40%, depending on whether or not a community manager was involved in a player’s onboarding. If that was the case, 5-10% of the player’s earnings are shared.
The rest is reinvested into the vault by purchasing in-game NFTs on the secondary market or by breeding new NFTs. All game earnings go to the Rainmaker treasury, so they can reinvest it back into the game, adding more incentives and rewards for the players.
Here are the tokenomics:
- There are 1,000,000,000 minted $RAIN tokens.
- On December 17th, it will be the first launch auction on the Copper Launch.
- Then, on December 21, there would be a token generation event.
- And in Q1 2022, the beta platform will launch.
Here’s a visual breakdown:
Rainmarker Games is a promising project in the crypto gaming space. Its team is one of the best in the business, bringing a huge experience to the P2E niche. Only time will tell if Rainmaker Games will become the go-to hub for P2E games, but so far, the team seems to have everything at their disposal to make that happen.
Rainmaker Games raised a sturdy $6.5 million seed round including backers like Animoca Brands Alameda Research, Coinfund, Skyvision Capital..... Its important to remember, there is a lot of capital out there during a bull market. The goal is to always lean into strategic investors, people who have a long-term vision and can help see projects through to their completion over the coming years. Its a hard road for founders and many fail, so having a solid cap table is a very important part of our interest in companies.
Disclaimer for The Arcane Bear
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us at our help desk firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers for www.arcanebear.com
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.arcanebear.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.arcanebear.club), is strictly at your own risk. www.arcanebear.club will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
The information provided a The Arcane Bear and accompanying material is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should consult with an attorney or other professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs.
The Arcane Bear does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using our content. No one should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Arcane Bear disclaims any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
Content contained on or made available through the website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice or investment advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Your use of the information on the website or materials linked from the Web is at your own risk.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Thank you, you have no become a part of the development of our new trading space together.
For this, we are extremely Grateful!
The Entire Bear Council
The information on this site is for educational purposes only and is not investment or financial advice. Please do your own research before making any investment decisions. None of the information on this website constitutes, or should be relied on as, a suggestion, offer, or other solicitation to engage in, or refrain from engaging in, any purchase, sale, or any other any investment-related activity with respect to any cryptocurrency or other transaction.
Cryptocurrency investments are volatile and high risk in nature.
Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose.
We are not paid to do any reviews, but we do take positions in projects that we believe are promising.
Arcane Bear makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this website or any sites linked to or from this website.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN.
BY UTILIZING THE WEBSITE LOCATED AT www.arcanebear.com ("WEBSITE") AND PRODUCTS THEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT AN AUTHORIZED USER OF THESE SERVICES AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ITS PRODUCTS. ARCANE BEAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD OR REMOVE PORTIONS OF THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. WE SUGGEST THAT YOU REVIEW THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES. SUCH CHANGES SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE AFTER WE HAVE POSTED CHANGES TO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE MODIFIED TERMS. THIS DISCLAIMER OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENT, PRODUCED AND SIGNED BY ARCANE BEAR, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO SELL ANY SHARES OR SECURITIES OR THE PRODUCTS OFFERED THERETO. NONE OF THE INFORMATION OR ANALYSES PRESENTED ARE INTENDED TO FORM THE BASIS FOR ANY INVESTMENT DECISION, AND NO SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATIONS ARE INTENDED, AND ARCANE BEAR SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE ARE NOT, DO NOT OFFER AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL PRODUCTS. ACCORDINGLY, ARCANE BEAR DOES NOT PROVIDE INVESTMENT ADVICE OR COUNSEL OR SOLICITATION FOR INVESTMENT IN ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY AND/OR SECURITY AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED IN THAT WAY. ARCANE BEAR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM: (I) RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PRODUCED BY ARCANE BEAR, (II) ANY ERROR, OMISSION OR INACCURACY IN ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR (III) ANY ACTION RESULTING THEREFROM, (IV) USAGE OR ACQUISITION OF PRODUCTS, AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
Arcane Bear retains all right, title and interest in all of our intellectual property, including inventions, discoveries, processes, marks, methods, compositions, formulae, techniques, information and data, whether or not patentable, copyrightable or protectable in trademark, and any trademarks, copyrights or patents based thereon. You may not use any of our intellectual property for any reason, except with our express, prior, written consent.
All content included on the Website and associated products and services, such as, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, and images is the property of Arcane Bear and protected by copyright, trademark and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
Access to the Website
The Arcane Bear Website is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not represent that the Website will be available 100% of the time to meet your needs. In case of interruptions we take all reasonable actions to provide you with access to the Website as soon as possible, but there are no guarantees that access will not be interrupted, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information. We may suspend use of the Website at any time for maintenance.