Buying Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency OTC Market
When buying or selling significant quantities of Crypto and Bitcoin. (Amounts vary, but usually any amount over $25K USD), employing a trading method that protects you from shifting market position or the 'slippage' that occurs when you buy on a regular exchange. For some people, that method is trading with an over-the-counter (OTC) broker who directly finds a counter-party for your desired trade. This is the best case scenario if you are looking to acquire large amounts of these blockchain or digital assets. The exchanges we have often worked with for helping customers find these large quantities, or even sell them, is currently a company called Caleb and Brown! We have partnered with them to offer express verification for any of our personal clients. We have personally worked with these private brokers before and, we have to say, they are some of, if not the best in the industry platfrom that we have found. Sign up with them today here=>> Caleb and Brown OTC Markets
Seeing these high-quality service providers enter the crypto space is a huge upgrade. Purchasing on large exchanges will kill you in fees and you often create movement in these smaller illiquid markets which is what you don't want to do if you are simply entering a price point purchase. Having a skilled staff that is able to walk you through every step of the purchase it makes sense. Learning about hardware wallets, two-factor authentication. Easy wire transfer setups that don't show up as anything other than "brokerage" as some banks have often suspended accounts that were dealing in cryptocurrency. Caleb and Brown have won awards in the fintech space and for good reason, they offer incredible service. If you need to find (BTC) at over the counter entry points, this is are the absolute first and most trusted pick. This creates the biggest impact, whether you want to invest in Ethereum, lite coin,Ripple or EOS, C&B can help you out.
The idea behind OTC markets and trading is that these brokers provide a quoted price for large transactions and shield high-value traders from adversely impacting their own price point, as the traders would if they traded directly on an exchange. For anyone that has gone through exchanges, we are always losing out to exchange fees and slippage this alone, can be a troublesome and expensive ordeal. Our partners have won awards in the FINTECH space
Like much of the young crypto industry, the realm of trading brokers can be opaque and difficult to navigate. If you end up stumbling into the virtual office of a disreputable OTC broker, you might discover that they could game you just as much as an actual exchange could, in ways that are even harder to spot unless you know where to look. Institutional investors are always looking for the best way to get in and if you work with our partners here, you will not be disappointed. They offer so much value its incredible, especially in regulation and helping new buyers.
For this purpose, Arcane Bear below provides its own top-10 over the counter brokers in the industry. As always, it’s critical to note, that reference to any firm is simply for convenience, and not an endorsement of any kind. Like any and all financial dealings, coming to one’s own, independent, and well-researched opinion is mandatory for optimal results. Arcane Bear is not responsible for individual outcomes and provides the following information for research purposes and as an addition to your own independent research!
Also, as a trader, you will be asked to provide KYC and AML. But remember, it’s not a one-way street! Be sure to ask your broker for KYB (Know York Broker)! See Below for more on KYB*
There’s a lot of talk about know-your-customer standards of due diligence that exchanges are expected to abide by as they add new clients. There’s less talk about how important that same kind of diligence is for you as an active trader: not all platforms and brokers are created equal, and if you don’t do your research to make sure you’re working with reputable parties, you could end up taking big hits every time you trade. So, the take-home lesson is to make sure any broker you deal with has industry expertise, a demonstrable track record, and shows professionalism.
What is OTC?
Why use our OTC Trade Services?
- No need to wait for bank deposit times, Simply wire transfer, set your trade, and it executes as soon as the market meets its price.
- Delay times with C&B are nonexistent as they do not use a 3rd party wire company to process transactions, increasing the speed for your transaction.
- You can communicate directly with a professional broker to make sure all your needs are met!
- Transaction flexibility and a private consultant are around to help you at every turn.
- Avoid the potential risk of Tether solvency by trading directly into your bank account. (Note: this is not a statement about Tether or other stable coins.)
- Off-market transactions provide a cost-effective method to trade larger volumes without moving the market price
Access to any available cryptocurrency via one location. (If it exists, we’ll find it for you)
- Professional and award-winning service means you are able to trades with peace of mind.
What to watch out for, Private OTC Scams?!
Yes, that's right, sadly. These markets are riddled with phishers trying to make a quick buck. The OTC markest can feel no different, people saying they will sell you 100k Bitcoin below spot price, these private deals not only eat up time but almost never, NEVER, End up resolving well. This is why we have gone through the effort for all of our bear family members to make sure this never happens to you. There are lots of scary reviews and news of Private OTC deals gone array, We will post some of those links below, but because this is a global and rather decentralized market place, with regulations just starting to come into play now. This is. probably one of the most important parts, truly. Making sure you do not get ripped off, especially in new industries is not always easy. Although there are many choices on the internet for OTC desks, we want to make sure you find the help you need and get directly connected with a broker who can facilliate and help any transaction amounts you might need. Do not hesitate to send us a message over if you have any other contributions or ideas you want to see added to this page. We are going to. be doing a podcast with Dr. Prash, The CEO of Caleb and Brown very shortly. Hopefully answering any other questions you guys may have about the process during that time .
Here is a list of other Over the counter sites. Please note, We have not used any of these. Only Caleb and Brown and we Suggest trying them first before even looking at this list, but, if you know who you are looking for and have heard good things, please leave your comments below as we will try our best to research more of these companies as we go.
LIST INFO, AS BELOW
CEO: Jeremy Allaire. Formerly: Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Brightcove; Entrepreneur in Residence at General Catalyst Partners.
Headquarters: Boston, MA, USA.
- Backed by established investors like GS and Bitmain.
- Worldwide offices (London, New York, Hong Kong, and Boston) provide trading liquidity by making markets across many exchanges.
- High-volume system moving over $2 billion USD monthly.
CEO: Charles Cascarilla. Co-founder and partner at Cedar Hill Capital Partners; Partner at Liberty City Ventures. Formerly: Portfolio Manager at Claiborne Capital Management; Financial Analyst at GS
Headquarters: New York, NY, USA.
- Mostly same-day settlement of trades.
- Flat rate transaction fees and no crypto withdrawal fees.
- Private, individual trade support from an itBit trader.
- Trade liquidity from itBit’s network of clients from 100+ countries.
CEO: Wayne Trench. Formerly: Head of Morgan Stanley Electronic Trading Coverage — Asia; Head of Macquarie Bank Electronic Trading — Asia.
Headquarters: Hong Kong, China.
- A large network of block trading partners to provide liquidity for trades.
- Security practices including cold storage, SSL, 3-factor authentication, and multi-signature settlement.
- A private chat group for discussing and executing trades.
- Instant price quotes on demand.
- Same-day settlements for trades worldwide.
- Low transaction fees benchmarked against leading cryptocurrency exchange’s rates.
CEO: Michael Moro. Formerly Director at SecondMarket.
Headquarters: New York, NY, USA.
- Same-day settlement through an intuitive interface.
- OTC trading for seven crypto assets: BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC, ETC, and ZEC.
- Billions in trading volume since 2013.
- Liquidity-providing network of trading partners.
- 24/7 support from trading specialists.
- Regulated with FINRA, SEC, and NYS DFS BitLicense.
CEO: Kazuki Obata.
Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan.
- Consulting services on asset management and trading strategies.
- Transparent fees designed to be competitive with the broader industry.
- Provides institutional-sized liquidity to large trades.
Founding Partners: Bill Disomma and Paul Gurinas. Formerly floor traders at the CME.
Headquarters: Chicago, IL, USA.
- Backed by 19-year history of quant-based, in-house research.
- Top-tier computational infrastructure guides data analysis of crypto and other asset classes.
- Emphasis on algorithmic and high-frequency trading.
Co-founders: Max Boonen, formerly interest rates trader GS; Flavio Molendini, formerly software solution architect and senior IT leader.
Headquarters: London, England.
- Flexible trade size lets users trade anything from small amounts to multimillion-dollar blocks
- Expertise trading multiple currencies since 2015 — both cryptocurrencies and fiat.
- Instant execution and post-trade settlement any hour of any day.
CEO: Philippe Bekhazi, formerly Global Macro Trading at SAC Capital and Advisor at Citi.
Headquarters: New York City, NY, USA; Paris, France; London, England; Bermuda.
- Ability to quote large, institutional-sized blocks.
- Integrates OTC trades into its broader proprietary trading business.
- One of the largest liquidity providers in the world.
- Proprietary quantitative algorithms have powered its business since 2015.
CEO: Daniel Weinberg. Formerly: Senior Partner, Optiver.
Headquarters: Hong Kong, China.
- Expertise in token advisory and due diligence.
- Decades of experience in trading, analysis, and portfolio management.
- Hybrid approach of quantitative and qualitative trade analyses.
Co-Founder: Joshua Ho. Formerly: Senior Vice President International Growth, GO-JEK; Growth Consultant, Wantedly; International Expansion, Uber.
- Almost all trades have a same-day settlement.
- 24/7 access to traders on the trading desk.
- Customizable order management based on specific needs (size of the order, required turnaround time, etc.).
- No hidden fees charged on top of trades.
CEO: Stan Miroshnik. Formerly: CEO, The Argon Group; Managing Direct, Rosemount Consulting Partners.
Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA, USA.
- Algorithm-based trading that works to mitigate risk.
- Focus on user confidentiality and discretion of services.
- Transparent, competitive fee schemes.
- In-house research and trading technology designed to route trades as efficiently as possible through their trading partners with minimal market impactRemember, this is simply a list of complied providers, we havent used any of these other OTC desks aside from the fantastic people at Caleb and Brown. We are working to provide more content on this subject and will be updating our list here as we build more relationships and working contact with each of these companies. Be sure to check back at our homepage to learn more.