Best Bitcoin Wallets~Trezor, Ledger Nano S and Keepkey Review
How To:Choose a Cryptocurrency Wallet
From Bitcoin to Litecoin, Ethereum, Z cash and Dash, Veritaseum and Populous. Storing and securing your digital tokens and crypto assets is a huge part of making your investment count. Check out these top rated wallets
You need to get yourself a secure wallet in order to be able to securely store cryptocurrency.Peace of mind. Your Cryptocurrency wallet will store a private and public address. You can use it to store your cryptos and many other alt coins depending on the wallet you choose.From these wallets you can receive and make payments as well as store your funds. Finding the right wallet can be difficult since there are many types of wallets and crypto currencies to choose from. Here are a few things to consider before purchase your first Bitcoin, Ether or other alt coin wallets. Here we are in 2017 and your top choices are readily available!
There are many websites and services that give you the possibility to create a crypto wallet. It is important to do some background research and to choose the right service provider.
The Best Bitcoin, Ether Litecoin and Alt Coin Wallets?
What to look for?
- -Find a company with a great reputation.
- – Security is important
- – Privacy matters.
- – Protect your account with MultiSig.
- – Backup.
- – Accessibility.
– Look for a company with a great reputation. Don’t sign up for or purchase a wallet until you know more about the company offering this service since you will have to trust them with your money. Make sure the company has a positive reputation and that they use secure servers. If you are interested in cryptocurrencies, stay up to date with the latest news and the new companies offering wallets. However, it is best to use services that have been around for a while to store your alt coins and digital tokens. But this is also why we are here to help you.
– Security is important. Open source wallets are a good choice since any developer can review and improve the code. This is a common approach for many new wallet entrants since there are open source codes that already have a positive reputation. Ideally, the service provider should store private keys offline instead of keeping them on their servers.
– Privacy matters. There is information that can be accessed by anyone on the Blockchain network. Anyone can access transaction history and see the balance of a specific public address. If privacy matters to you, look for a service that is compatible with the TOR network.
– Protect your account with MultiSig. You can use several private keys for yourBTC,ETH and LTC address. You can use this feature for a shared account, for instance if you want to have several users confirm a transaction. This is a great way to make a corporate or family account safer.
– Backup. Ideally, your Bitcoin wallet should include a backup feature so you can still access it if your primary device is lost, stolen or damaged.
– Accessibility. This feature depends on which platform you want to use to make payments. Look for a wallet that can be accessed on different platforms or that is easy to use on the platform you use the most. Now that you have a better idea of what to look for in a wallet, let’s go over some of the best options available.
The Trezor Wallet
Trezor was one of the very first companies to offer hardware wallets. These wallets are created by the European startup SatoshiLabs. These wallets are connected to computers via USB and include an OLED display. The user interface is easy to use and simple! WE definitely recommend this as a perfect choice to meet all your storage needs. Safety and Security and a great looking device all in one. Check out their site by clicking on any of the links today and store your investments safely as soon as possible! Especially as we move into the uncertain times with Bitcoin, The only safe way to store your tokens is offline on a cold storage wallet such as this!
- You can store multiple currencies on these wallets! From BTC to LTC The best choices in crypto investments! You Can Also Store, ETH and Ethereum Classic
- These awesome wallets also have a great way to interface with Zcash, Dash. Making these wallets extremely diversifiable and a great choice if you want a secure way to store you coins.
- You can also store ERC-20 Tokens Like PPT/Populous and VERI/Veritaseum or any of the various new Ether companies that have been exploding recently!!
The wallets offered by Trezor gives you full control over your cryptocurrencies. You are protected against malicious software and can easily make payments by connecting your USB device to a computer. Your tokens and assets are stored on an offline device, which is the best way to protect them from hackers. These wallets are compatible with a wide range of software wallets. You can easily transfer Bitcoins from a software wallet to your Trezor wallet and confirm the transaction on the wallet’s OLED display.
You can purchase one of these wallets for $99 and choose between three colours – white, grey and black. Click on the link Banner Below To Order your TreZor Wallet!
Take control of your security~
The Ledger Wallets, Its Ether, Doge, Litecoin, Dash, Monero
“These guys have you covered.”
This French start-up specializes in creating cryptocurrency wallets. There are different options to choose from, including the Ledger Blue, the Nano S and the Ledger Nano. These wallets are stored on USB keys. All you have to do is connect your USB key to a computer to receive money or make a payment. There is no need to rely on a third-party website to store your wallet. The specifications vary from one wallet to another but Ledger is a good choice if safety is important to you.Great customer support and easy to access ordering. Ledger is our first choice. You can also order using BTC! Genius
The Ledger hardware wallet options make it easy to control your digital assets. You can manage and create back ups of your private keys. Your keys are stored on a USB device, which means you don’t have to rely on a third party site and won’t have to worry about safety issues.
The Ledger Nano S ~ BTC,ETH,LTC Wallet and more!
The Ledger Nano is accessible to all, and secured thanks to highest banking industry standards. Your account can be backed up and restored if your Nano is lost or stolen. You can use your Ledger Nano on any computer, PC, Mac or Linux. Anybody can install and use it without technical skills.You can use your Nano to store safely your bitcoins offline, and/or to make everyday secure payments online.
The Ledger Nano S ~ For Multiple Crypto Currency Storage.
Ledger Nano S, secrets like private keys are never exposed: sensitive operations are isolated inside your hardware wallet within a state-of-the-art Secure Element, locked by a PIN code.
Ledger Nano S includes Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Ethereum Classic, Zcash and Stratis.companion apps, and other blockchain-based cryptocurrencies and the other accepted cryptos below!
You can purchase the Ledger Nano S for $62. The Ledger Nano S is a good choice if safety matters to you and if you are on a budget. The Nano S comes with a touch-screen to make using your Bitcoin and other alt coin wallet even easier. Ledger offers worldwide shipping and is an excellent choice if you want a quality option thats secure for multiple platforms.A great and safe way to store your digital assets.
** Note** that the Ledger Nano S will be adding Ripple & XRP to their wallets soon.
The KeepKey~ Multiple Crypto Currency Storage and Wallet.
We havent gotten a chance to personally review this product. We are waiting to hear back from the company about our order. In the mean time though, Amazon reviewers have said good things, and we want you to know that its an option worth looking at. If you are interested to learn more about The KeepKey, Please see the link below for all of Amazon’s Reviews
Arcane Crypto Conclusion
We believe any of these options are the easiest way to store your blockchain based crypto currencies while travelling, at work or home. A supreme way to store your investment. If you are a more advanced crypto trader, look out for our future review of the Ledger Blue!
The ledger blue offers so much support and built in apps for the bigger trader, holding many currencies is easy with the touch screen, We are hoping a video review is on its way soon. Remember also, if you are interested in purchasing bitcoin. Check out our Coinbase review here
P.S WE have also wrote a little review on Steemit. A social media platform that pays you in crypto currency for your posts when they do well!! Check it out
Thanks for joining us. Best Regards,
Remember to follow and join all of our social platforms. Return to our Homepage ==>> The Arcane Bear
Side Note: Youtube Video Reviews